How White Folks Can Be Supportive at BLM Rallies
from Rev. Elizabeth Nguyen
1. provide resources to the most marginalized
2. serve as a buffer between white nationalists and people of color
3. take up as little physical and rhetorical space as possible
4. speak up and uplift the voices of the most marginalized
5. realize that whatever you might be doing, some may interpret it as "wrong" or insincere - accept that and continue to work or move aside
6. examine what to do after rallies and how to capitalize on the momentum and dismantle white supremacy that's less "obvious"