Dear Bear Creek Family,
We hope you're planning to join us for
CHURCH AT HOME this Sunday at 9am
and throughout the remainder of March. You can join us LIVE on
from the comfort of your living room. Come ready with your coffee and Bible and be ready to engage with us and others as you watch. (And if you know someone who might need help figuring out how to watch, please reach out to them and see how you can help them get connected.)
We also want to invite you to be part of our
Spiritual Attack Plan of Prayer & Fasting
March 23, 24 & 25
, we are asking you to join our leadership team as we participate in an all-day, liquids-only fast AND commit to pray specifically from 7-8pm (or another hour that works for your schedule). We know that the battle is won in prayer! Let's partner together even while we're apart with the most effective weapon we have. Here are the prayer points we will be covering and invite you to do the same:
- Pray for an end to the virus' spread.
- Pray for government leaders.
- Pray for church leaders.
- Pray for the vulnerable.
- Pray for honest reporting.
- Pray for a spirit of generosity.
- Pray for a posture of trust.
- Pray for the spread of the Gospel.
We're excited to announce that we will be finishing our fast with
from Pastor Daryl on
Wednesday night at 8pm
. You can join us
Here are a few more things we hope are helpful:
- Social Media - Stay in contact with us and those in our community on social media! We are posting daily content on Instagram and Facebook to keep you informed, encouraged, and connected.
- Kids - Your kids don't have to miss church either! We will have a video lesson and downloadable curriculum available for them TOMORROW, right here on our website.
- Youth - All 7th-12th graders are invited to participate in online Youth Service TOMORROW at 11am via ZOOM. EMAIL Pastor Alex for the details & link to join.
- Virtual Groups - New groups & classes will be available to join starting next week, so stay tuned! And remember to check in with your current group leader to see if they'll be continuing to meet virtually. Remember - we are better together! Take this opportunity to stay connected with other believers.
- Prayer & Support - Need prayer? EMAIL us and someone from our team will be in touch shortly. If you find yourself in need of biblical wisdom, guidance, or encouragement for physical or emotional issues, you can EMAIL Pastor Bobby to set up an appointment for a phone or video call.
- Outreach - Need help with a practical need such as picking up groceries/food/prescriptions? If you are struggling profoundly, let your church love on you. Please reach out to us and we will try to help you as best we can. EMAIL us with your name, phone number & need and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.
- Blood Drive - We are opening up our campus for the Red Cross to host a Blood Drive on Tuesday, March 24 from 9am-3pm. This is a critical time of need. If you'd like to participate, please sign up HERE. The sponsor code is: Bear Creek.
- Food Drive - We are teaming up with Bread of Life and hosting a food giveaway TOMORROW at NOON on our campus. There are 120 pre-prepared boxes that will be available for drive-through pick up. If you need food (or know someone who does), please CALL (209-607-5840) and register ahead of time.
Finally, if you are able to continue
, we'd ask you to please do so. As you can imagine, closing our doors for weeks at a time will have a substantial financial impact on our church. You can access our online giving platform
you have any questions, you can
Tamra Quinn, our Finance Director.
We love you & look forward to seeing you online this weekend!
Pastor Paul & Ashley Earwood