August 2019 home sales data is out for the Cincinnati area. Here are some highlights compared to August 2018.
- Number of homes sold is down -3.7%
- Median sales price is up +8.1%
- Inventory of homes available to sell was down -14.6%
However, the real estate market is hyper-local. What do we see when we drill deeper by neighborhood?
- Median sales price is up +15-29% in Norwood, Evendale, Reading, Northside, and Delhi.
- Median sales price is down -8.0% or more in Downtown, OTR, Mt. Auburn, Indian Hill, Mariemont, Covedale, Westwood, and Carthage.
- Are you surprised? Let me know what you think or contact me for specific market information.