The GPBOR 2020 Circle of Sales Awards Google Form Application is now open.
Please read this email in its entirety, if you plan to apply.
1. For the second year in a row, we no longer accept emailed Circle of Sales Awards applications. For the 2020 production year (1/1/20 -12/31/20), you may apply only via this Google Forms link. You will need a Google account in order to login and apply. Don't have a Google account? Click here to set up a FREE account.
If applying as an individual, login under your own Google account.
If applying as a team, login under the Team Leader's Google account.
2. Filing deadline: 2/19/21 at 11:59 PM, EST. No exceptions or extensions!
3. Successfully approved candidates will receive a digital badge, which will indicate whether they were an individual or team effort, along with one e-certificate - we are paperless. Members may use the digital badge and/or e-certificate in their marketing efforts.
4. All Team Applications must have a Team MLS ID number - no exceptions. The Team MLS ID number must be reflected on all MLS Market Award Reports from RI's Statewide Multiple Listing Service's Matrix System. All individuals on a team must have been a member of GPBOR at some point in 2020. Team leaders must ensure team members were GPBOR members in 2020 prior to filing.
5. If you are contacted with a request for additional information, you must comply within 5 (five) business days.
Attachments to the Google Form application should include the RI Statewide MLS Market Award report from Matrix, the Non-MLS worksheet (for any properties that did not go through the RI Statewide MLS system/Matrix reports) plus the non-MLS documentation (see Rules Section II, Letter C.) Submit the Google Form application and all exhibits all together as one package via Google Forms here by 11:59 p.m. EST on 2/19/21. Once done, you should receive a confirmation message on your screen that your form has been submitted.
The categories of recognition include:
Gold: $8,000,000- $12,999,999
Platinum: $13,000,000 - $19,999,999
Platinum Plus: $20,000,000 +
Anyone found to have falsified their application and/or exhibits, will be immediately disqualified. Be sure to read and comply with the 2020 Rules & Directions.
All applicants will be notified of their status after the Awards Task Force review period concludes 3/31/21. Interested in helping out on the Task Force? Please let us know.
The GPBOR is a professional trade association serving over 2,000 real estate and appraisal practitioners. We are the oldest and largest REALTOR® Board in Rhode Island and are a chartered member Board of the National Association of REALTORS®.