Can we turn to you?
Each day, Central Ohio women come to the Center in need of clarity, direction and guidance. Many arrive emotionally and financially insecure and experiencing food insecurities, housing instabilities, and a lack of access to reliable healthcare. This state of constant scarcity results in toxic effects that make it difficult for them to solve problems, make decisions, and exert self-control. When they come to the Center, over half of clients report a household income of less than $20,000 per year and most report toxic feelings of hopelessness, frustration, and stress.
By supporting the Circle of Friends Campaign, you impact the lives of women in Central Ohio by helping to deliver the Center's holistic career development services they need to confidently live their own personal definitions of success. At the Center, our clients explore all areas of their lives and identify realistic educational, employment, and financial goals to create a plan for change to achieve their ambitions towards self-sufficiency.
With your Circle of Friends donation, you will inspire a woman to unleash her potential, to do something she has never done, and to be the change-maker that creates a better future for herself and her family.
- $8,000: A donation of $8,000 would cover the cost of a 16-Day New Directions Program.
- $5,000: A donation of $5,000 would cover the cost of a 10-Day New Directions Program.
- $2,500: A donation of $2,500 would provide childcare cost assistance for two women attending our program.
- $1,000: A donation of $1,000 would cover the cost of gas reimbursement for twelve women attending our program.
- $500: A donation of $500 would cover the cost of least six sessions of individual career counseling for a graduate of our programs.
- $100: A donation of $100 would cover the cost of 25 bus passes women could use to attend our programs.
- $75: A donation of $75 would cover the cost of an individual counseling session.
- $50: A donation of $50 would provide fuel assistance for one woman to attend our New Directions program.
We are good stewards of our funding with $.86 of every $1.00 directly supporting our programs and services for our clients.
Today we ask you to invest in her success, knowing that creating opportunities for NDCCs' clients helps to plant seeds for all who live in Central Ohio - helping women realize, "It's never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot.