Monday's news from the BC PHO is devastating for all of your dining establishments. Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Radium are working with our partners and business support teams to understand how we can best support your business and encourage those in the Columbia Valley to support local, order take-out and enjoy available patios.
If you have a patio that is open, or going to be open in the next few weeks please send us an email. Also, any other special things you are doing to increase your sales do let us know. Pictures are always a great way to share your story so please share those with us as well and tag us in your posts.
Here are some tips from the BCRFA:
Some BCRFA tips to maximize take-away and delivery and adjust as we head into Easter weekend.
1. Create family style dining menus for pick-up
2. Create a package that includes wine and cocktail packages
3. Create an Easter dinner package that is all prepped and guests will cook at home
4. Add chocolate Easter themed gifts/eggs to packages for families
5. Create picnic basket style dining for those families that will be gathering outdoors to meet in a park for Easter
6. Work with your local food delivery and increase your dining menu
7. Update your website with take-away ordering menus as people move from reservations to dining at home
8. Get your patios up and running and move reservations outside
Thank you for all you do and please feel free to reach out to either of us at anytime.
Pete & Jessica.