Dear Kettering Residents:
In accordance with Governor Mike DeWine’s State Orders to minimize the community spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the City of Kettering asks residents who normally visit our City buildings for services to conduct their business online at
or by use of telephone.
For now, we plan to close our facilities to the public through April 30, 2020,
These facilities include:
- City Government Center (north and south buildings)
- Tax Division - Residents are asked to use online services, use the drop box or call 937-296-2502
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Facilities – Recreation Center, Kettering Fitness and Wellness Center (Trent), Charles I. Lathrem Senior Center, Polen Farm, Parks Maintenance and Fraze FanFare Store
- Outdoor parks remain open
- Polen Farm available for previously-scheduled events only
- Public Service Building
- Yard Debris Center
Kettering City Council meetings will continue as scheduled; however, all other meetings, including City Boards and Commissions, will be canceled through April 30, 2020.
All City volunteer assignments are canceled.
Citizen Police Academy is canceled.
Please call the City Tax Division for assistance at 937-296-2502, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or use the drop box for tax payments and returns outside the north City building. You may also file your taxes online at
Planning & Development Department
Keeping our community healthy is our number-one priority. We are doing everything in our power to continue to provide exceptional services along the way.