Gathering virtually or with the people you live with is the safest way to celebrate the Super Bowl this year. If you do have a small gathering with people who don’t live with you, outdoors is safer than indoors. This year, choose a safer way to enjoy the game.
Host a virtual Super Bowl watch party:
- Wear clothing or decorate your home with your favorite team’s logo or colors.
- Make appetizers or snacks with the people you live with to enjoy while watching the game and share the recipes with your friends and family.
- Start a text group with other fans to chat about the game while watching.
Attend an outdoor viewing party where viewers can sit 6 feet apart:
- Use a projector screen to broadcast the game.
- Sit at least 6 feet away from people you don’t live with.