ROUND 2 NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
On June 2, 2020, the Riverside County Board of Supervisors passed legislation for the allocation of funds for direct grants to assist small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The deadline for that portion of the program has passed however, the County has launched Round 2 of the Program, adding more businesses to the eligibility list.
New businesses added to the program now eligible for $10,000 grants include:
- Sole proprietors with no employees
- Businesses that have received the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (Advance)
Eligible use of funds include:
- Payroll/Employee retention
- Working Capital
- Purchase of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Paying vendor invoices
Grants are awarded on a first-come, first served basis. Applications are now being accepted until August 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.