City of South Fulton residents you can help shape the landscape of your community in 10 minutes. How is that you may ask? Simply complete your Census 2020 Questionnaire.
The Census provides critical data that lawmakers, business owners, teachers, and many others use to provide daily services, products, and support for you and your community. Every year, billions of dollars in federal funding go to hospitals, fire departments, schools, roads, and other resources based on census data.
Here's how it works:
- The Census Bureau has forwarded Census mailings to each household that include detailed information and a Census ID for completing the Census online.
- Additionally, some households will receive a paper questionnaire (sometimes known as the census form). You do not need to wait for your paper questionnaire to respond to the Census. Please complete your census form online, by phone, or by mail when your invitation to respond arrives.
Here are a few facts you should know:
- The results of the census also determine the number of seats each state will have in the U.S. House of Representatives, and those results are used to draw congressional and state legislative districts.
- It's safe, secure, and confidential. Your information and privacy are protected.
- Your response helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services.
- Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and your political representation at all levels of government.
Ready to help? Click the Start Questionnaire button below!