Darrel Robberts, Russ Clark, Mick Miller, Connie Miller, Mike Williams,
Kenneth Wagoner, Richard Negley. (not pictured: Michael Hummel)
We thank our drivers for their commitment to safely transporting our students.
Please help our drivers keep our students safe by following these rules:
- When the bus’s yellow flashers turn on, that signifies that it is preparing to have children enter or exit the bus. All vehicles behind the bus must come to a complete stop.
- If you are approaching a bus from the opposite direction slow your speed to 20 mph when the yellow flashers are on.
- On a two-lane road, traffic in both directions must come to a full stop when the lights are flashing red.
- On a four-lane road, traffic moving in the opposite direction must slow down and proceed with caution when either red or yellow flashers are on.
- Stop your vehicle at least 15 feet from the bus.
- Remain stopped until the flashing lights are turned off and the stop arm is pulled back in.
Thank you for your attention to the safety
of our students and bus drivers.