Click here for the Livestream link for tomorrow's ceremony.
Class of 2021 Commencement Final Reminders
The BBHHS Class of 2021 Graduation Parade will take place (RAIN OR SHINE) at 11:45 a.m. on Saturday May 29th. (please arrive between 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.) - pull into the new elementary school and follow directions around to parade staging location.
- Members of the Class of 2021 should arrive with one car driven by a parent/guardian, family member, or friend in their Cap and Gowns.
- Families are encouraged to decorate their one vehicle, and friends and loved ones are encouraged to cheer on the parade from locations along the route (Oakes to Route 21 to Mill Rd. to the BBHHS campus.
- The parade will conclude in front of the main entrance of the high school where the graduates will be dropped off for their picture (unmasked in the gym) and loading buses that will take them to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
- The 138th Annual Commencement of Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School will take place on Saturday May 29th at 3:00 p.m. at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. Doors will open at 2:00 p.m.
Click here for the Digital Program
Click here for ticketing details that were shared with families yesterday. Extra Ticket Pods are still available (use the student ID as the access code)
- Each family member or friend in attendance will need to complete a brief COVID-19 survey through the SeatGeek app prior to entering the arena.
- All graduates will be bused from BBHHS to RMFH following the parade and getting their picture taken in the HS gym prior to boarding their assigned bus.
Any student not participating in the parade should report to BBHHS between 12:45 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. for their picture and to board the bus.
Click here for the Commencement Bulletin with all the details.
- Graduates will meet their families at the Gateway Plaza following the ceremony.
- Unfortunately, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse is still following a strict mask policy for all guests. Each graduate has been given matching masks that they should wear with their Cap and Gown for the ceremony.