Cozy Gift Recipe
I love sharing
but tasty recipes with friends.
I have fun creating different kinds of aioli dipping sauces.
Olive Aioli Dip
- 1 clove garlic, grated into bowl, use cheese grater.
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt
- one lemon, freshly squeezed
- Himalayan salt to taste
- For spicy version, 1/2 TB Sriracha
In a deep bowl combine olives and grated garlic, blend until finely chopped using a hand blender or food processor. Add mayonnaise or yogurt and lemon juice. Salt to taste.
Dip your favorite veggies, bread sticks or splurge and dip french fries.
This is also a shout out to my "hand held mixer"!
I use it almost daily to quickly blend, mix, puree stuff quickly, without having to pull out my food processor and minimizes cleaning.
Makes one cup