Lunch & Learn Program: "Level 5 Leadership"
February 9, 2018, 12:00pm – 1:30pm at SPC's Collaborative Labs
A new partnership between St. Petersburg College’s Workforce Institute and Leadership Pinellas brings the community our new Leadership Institute, Lunch & Learn program, which will feature short-term leadership certificates.
In the first Leadership Lunch & Learn, you will discover the importance of "Level 5 Leadership" which includes Self, Team, Process & Product Information, Culture & Market. Whether you are dealing with bosses, staff members or senior management, the ability to win respect, influence people and cultivate cooperation is essential to one’s career success.
Take advantage of these high-impact leadership development programs by attending in person or virtually while hearing from C-Level leaders who will share their leadership lessons with engaging exercises, assessment tools and group discussions.
Lunch & Learn Program Elements:
- C-Level leaders who share their leadership lessons
- Coaching cohort calls/accountability partners
- Personal assessments & action plans for certificate completion
- One-page tool to share the program "Golden Nuggets” with direct reports/teams
- Service project opportunities to put learning into action for community impact
Here are some of the details about the programs:
- Each Program will include one power-packed Lunch & Learn Session (1.5 hours)
- Each Program will also include one lunchtime coaching cohort call with accountability partners (1 hour) scheduled one-month after the Lunch & Learn Session
- Participants will work on personal action plans and community impact projects between sessions/calls over the course of one to two months
- You may choose to attend with other leaders at the Collaborative Labs at St. Petersburg College or virtually from your office or team conference room
We are offering an Introductory Program Cost of $199 per person. You may register either individually or as a part of a team. Organizations will receive a 10% discount when registering 5 or more team members.
There will be new Leadership Certificate Programs offered bi-monthly.