Hosting a booth for your business is an exciting opportunity to share your products and services and showcase the value it offers to the community.
TIP #3 - Create Checklists
Create two lists – a TO DO list and a TO BRING list.
Let's start with the
list. What do you need to do prior to, during, and after the event to make it successful?
- Get printed materials ready
- Determine booth activity
- Collect or buy all items for booth
- Share the plan with staff and volunteers
- Order giveaways, if needed
- Perfect elevator pitch
- Create post-event follow-up plan
- Test all equipment
list includes all the items you need for your booth. Here are a few items you may have on your list:
- Banner or sign
- Brochures or flyers
- Business Cards
- Holders for an items
- Screens or cords, if using electricity
- Activity or game materials
- Sign-up forms
- Jar or bowl for collecting business cards
- Square® reader or payment processor