Hosting a booth for your business is an exciting opportunity to share your products and services and showcase the value it offers to the community.
TIP #4 - Staff Your Booth
Who will work or volunteer at your booth?
- Build a team who is ready to represent your business at the event
- Recruit enough team members to staff the booth for the entire event (Remember, booths cannot be left unattended or broken down early.)
Select booth workers who are:
- Knowledgeable of your products and services
Ensure everyone knows the game plan:
- Where the event is located
- What time to arrive
- How long they should plan to be there – entire event or shifts
- Where to park
- Specifics related to your booth activity, giveaways, sign-ups, etc