BCH Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Strategy
We appreciate your trust in BCH for the service support and risk management solutions we provide that assist you with your business operations. As we continue to monitor COVID-19 developments closely, the health and well-being of our employees, clients and their employees is of the utmost importance.
We have implemented a strategy to limit the impact the situation has on our ability to provide service support to our clients. BCH’s service and support teams are currently operating at 100% capacity with a business as usual mentality.
That said, we have taken the following precautions to protect our staff, and ultimately client’s well-being:
- BCH has a robust telecommute schedule which is aligned with the recommendations currently made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). At this time, we are not making any further adjustments to our telecommute schedules.
- Hand sanitizer has been made readily available throughout our office and all employees are being encouraged to use sanitizer and/or wash their hands repeatedly throughout the day.
- We are limiting all internal meetings to less than 10 people and will utilize tele-conferencing as needed. This includes outside parties scheduled for meetings at BCH.
- We are limiting the number of outside visitors entering our office and have canceled all seminars for the next 30 days.
- All non-essential business travel has been postponed; however, we will continue to support essential business travel until further notice.
While we continue to monitor this fluid situation, please be assured we have an ongoing contingency plan in place to remain fully operational regardless of the potential for circumstances to change.
If you have not already done so, we strongly encourage you develop an ongoing contingency plan to protect your business operations and your staff against this unprecedented event.
Please contact a member of your BCH service team for further assistance.