Ed Burnette, Julie Reiskin, Regina Kelly, Ofelia Zapata
- The panelists were extremely informational.
- The Client Caucus gets better and better every year.
- Invested. Engaged. Knowledgeable. Relevant.
- I loved the fact that the audience was given the
opportunity to engage as well.
- This was an eye opening session.
Centering the Voices of Directly Affected People
Ronald Simpson-Bey, Doug Smith
- It empowered the attendees.
- Interactive and collective class participation led by a beautiful vision.
- Excellent training. Made me sit back and reconsider my community involvement.
-Very relatable and transparent content.
- I made a commitment to myself to be more accountable.
LSC and the Client Voice
Julie Reiskin and Jim Sandman
- Always the best session at the conference.
- Very informative.
- The panelist were experts at their presentation.
- Walked away feeling empowered.
- The panelists respected the client voice and heard us out.
The Importance of Self-Advocacy: Partnering with an Advocate
- I will take this information back to help empower other clients.
- I loved the interaction with the audience.
- This session made me aware that I was not doing enough advocating for my clients with disability.
- The presenter was excellent and gave a great presentation.
- The handouts were great.
- This session was very important for self advocating clients.
Raid Response: Know Your Civil and Family Law Rights Relating to Immigration Law Enforcement
Emma Alaniz, Carlos Blanco, Ralph Carrasco, Ramona Casas, Daniela Dwyer, Ofelia Zapata
- We need this session every year!
- Very knowledgeable speakers.
- The content was fresh and engaging.
- Raid Response was extremely compassionate and moving.
The Impact of Implicit Bias on Client Experience and Outcomes
- Anytime you walk in a conference room and there are
no seats left that says a lot!
- Hands down the best workshop for clients.
- The information was great
- She kept the entire room's attention.
- Presenter was knowledgeable and passionate
The Players in the School-to-Prison Pipeline Structure: Untangling the Complex Web of Inequities
The breakdown of the information was excellent.
- Amazingly informational.
- You could tell that each presenter was passionate
about this type of work.
- Now this is the type of information I can take back to my community.
Persevering Through Your Past, Living with a Purpose, and Working with a Passion!
- Spoke with such power and conviction.
- She took her time to answer everyone's questions at the end.
- Her legal service program is lucky to have someone
like her on their team.
- Clients that are actually doing the work and who can come back and teach it to us is empowering.
Enhancing the Client Voice: Best Practices for Client Board Members
- Wide range of topics. Very engaging.
- Wonderful presentation. I can't wait to take my insights from this session back home with me.
- Dynamic and informative!
- Great subject and content.