Pavilion Dine-In or Drive Through Takeout Meals
Saturday, May 15
Dine-In: Meals served between 4:30 and 7:00. Music until 9:00. Pay for meals at check in. Pay for beverages at the bar. Limited under cover seating.
Takeout: Pick-up Meals between 4:30 and 5:30.
Sign-up required for both options.
Meal Selections $15/each, tax included in price
All are served with large baked potato and creamy cucumber salad
- Pork Schnitzel with lemon wedge
- Oktoberfest Roasted Half Chicken
- 3 Wursts (2 brats, 1 kielbasa)
- Baked Cod Filet with creamy dill sauce
- Baked Salmon Filet with creamy dill sauce
Dessert - Apple Kuchen $3/ea
TAKEOUT MEALS (non-members may participate in takeout)
- Takeout meals must be picked up between 4:30 and 5:30.
- Attendants will assist you through the parking lot. You will not need to park or exit your car.
- We can make change, however exact dollar amount is appreciated or you may donate your change.
- Checks accepted payable to Lancaster Liederkranz.
- We cannot accept credit card payment.
- If you have more than 6 meal orders, simply create a 2nd sign-up.
PAVILION DINE-IN MEALS (members and their guests only)
- Meals served between 4:30 and 7pm. Sign-up for preferred arrival time.
- Music provided by Joe Kroboth Band from 5-9pm.
- State Covid rules and restrictions will be observed.
- Attendance will be limited to comply with current State regulations. Sign-up early!
- We will spread tables around the grass areas as well as under the pavilion. However, tables must be distanced and therefore we will have limited seating under cover if it rains.
- Sometimes confirmations end up in junk mail. Check there if you don't receive.