A German Sommerfest!
Fri, June 11, 6-11pm and Sat, June 12, 1-11pm
Entertainment by Joe Kroboth Band, Mädel Jäger, and Maria & John Band
Volunteers receive free entrance to the fest and $10 in food/bev tickets. Areas are grouped by letters to help you find your preferred area of work. Click Volunteer SignUp link and sign-up! Several areas are still looking for help, especially later evening shifts.
Cake & Dessert Donations:
- Pay at the gate: $6 Adult, $2 Child (6-15 yrs), 5 & younger free.
- Bring a non-perishable food item to benefit the Mt. Joy Food Bank and receive $1 off adult admission. Maximum discount $1 per adult.
- Open seating under pavilion and tents.
- CDC Covid guidelines will be observed.
- Entrance and Food & Beverage tickets by cash only, ATM on site.
- Free parking at our lot on Old Auction Rd., Fest lot parking $10 per car (cash only). Parking is not permitted along S. Chiques Rd. or along Old Auction Rd. Click for Parking Map.
Duck Race on the Chiques, Sat, June 12, 6pm:
- Additional tickets available for purchase at the Club and Fest.