Sunday, August 2 from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Sign-Up Deadline is Friday noon
Annual Member Picnic & Duck Race on the Chiques
This year, members will not bring covered dishes.
Instead, the Club will provide all food, which will be managed by the Trustees. Sign-up is required. Seating is limited. Consider bringing lawn chairs. Social distancing and masks required. Donations will be accepted to help cover costs.
No horseshoe tournament this year.
3-7pm: Member Picnic:
- Members & immediate family guests only (parents, children, grandchildren)
- $5 donation: adult members and all children 6-20
- $12 donation: non-member guests 21 and older
- Children age 5 and under N/C
- Music provided by the Alpenlander Trio
- 3-5:30 Food Served: Hamburgers, Pork BBQ, Baked Beans, Macaroni Salad, and Fresh Roasted Corn on the Cob!
- 6:00 Duck Race on the Chiques: In order to prepare for the race, mailed-in tickets concluded Monday; however, there will be additional tickets available for purchase at the picnic.
- Sign up will conclude noon, Friday
- August 2 Member Picnic Sign Up Here