Saturday, October 16, 5-10pm
$70/pp, includes sales tax
Limited-attendance bourbon dinner event for Liederkranz members and invited guests. Learn, sip, savor, dine!
Price Includes: Specialty Cocktail, Hors d'oeuvres, Seated Dinner, Bourbon Tastings: Buffalo Trace, Basil Hayden, Blanton's, Eagle Rare, and Dessert with Campfire at the Pavilion. Cash bar will be available.
Special Limited Availability Purchase at the Event: 20 - 1 oz. servings of Old Rip Van Winkle 10-Year Bourbon will be available for purchase at the event, $20/ea. First come, first served!
At the Clubhouse:
- 5:00 Reception: Buffet Charcuterie Hors d'oeuvres and Manhattan Cocktail with Orange Twist & Luxardo Cherry
- 6:15 Seated Dinner: Pre-Selected Appetizer & Entrée Courses
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - bacon, pumpkin seeds
- Coffee-Rubbed Wild Boar - rack portion
- Honey-Glazed Duck Breast - granny smith apple-marjoram compote, walnuts, fingerling potatoes, brussels sprouts
- Baked Salmon - dried cherry beurre noisette, smoked almonds, fingerling potatoes, green beans
At the Pavilion:
- Dessert - dark chocolate orange mousse
- Campfire, Bourbon Trivia, Cash Bar
Please Note: Appetizer and entree courses will be selected with your ticket order. You may also note table-mates with your order (tables will be of 6 to 8pp). Eventbrite charges 5.89 service & processing fees on each ticket ordered. Don't miss out! Ticket orders will cut off October 9.