: We do not have an expected date to reopen. We are anxiously awaiting news from local leaders on when this might be. We will keep you posted.
The Tennis Courts
may get the green light to open first. Once this happens, we will adhere to guidelines and open the courts as soon as possible even if this means the rest of the club is still closed.
We do not have any information regarding pools. Once we get the green light to reopen the lap and Flamingo Pools we will adhere to the guidelines given to us and open up ASAP.
: We have not billed dues since we closed. We will send an update early next week on future billing as well as a letter via USPS. Please look for this to stay informed.
: We hope to host a full summer of activities for the kids and are awaiting word on whether we can do so. We have planned camps with smaller group size and outdoor activities to keep the kids and staff safe this summer.
Here is a link to what is planned
: The picture has nothing to do with anything. We just liked how it looked and how blueberries remind us of summer and goodness!