Roanoke Connect’s rollout is moving ahead on schedule.
WHERE WE ARE
- Crews are currently finishing the broadband home installations in the Conway area of Northampton County. We have connected 101 homes with Roanoke Connect broadband service in this area.
- We have started broadband home installations in the Mapleton area of Hertford County with 19 homes connected of the over 165 orders received. Be sure to sign up on our website to order service before we move on to the next phase.
- The groundwork in the Aulander area is well underway with over 160 orders received. We will begin home installs by the end of the second quarter 2021, so be sure to register your address if you are interested in getting service.
WHERE TO NEXT?
- We have begun the groundwork in the Roduco area with over 130 orders received for this phase already. Roanoke Connect is scheduled to begin home installs in this phase by the end of the second quarter 2021.
- The groundwork for the Easons area of Gates County is underway and is scheduled to be ready for home installations during the third quarter of 2021.
- The groundwork is in process in the Windsor/Merry Hill area to have service ready during the third quarter of 2021.
While we strive to meet all deadlines, the weather is unpredictable and could cause a delay in the posted time-frames above. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you with Roanoke Connect broadband internet service.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- We are asking anyone who is interested to click on the register button below. You can also call 1-800-433-2236 (option 4).