The Coalition for Court Access is hosting an annual statewide conference for civil legal aid providers, pro bono lawyers, law schools, members of the judiciary, and everyone who is part of the civil legal aid community in Indiana.
- A variety of civil legal aid and pro bono sessions with five conference tracks: Family, Housing, Health & Benefits, Consumer, Re-Entry, and Practice & Profession (5 CLE credits)
- Breakfast and lunch plenary sessions
- Networking with colleagues
- Reception hosted by the Coalition for Court Access
: Friday, October 4, 2019
: Breakfast & Registration 8:45-9:30 a.m. ET
Lunch Plenary 12:15 p.m.
Reception 5:00-6:00 p.m.
: Ivy Tech Conference Center, 2820 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis
: Early bird pricing until September 13:
- $100 - General Registration
- $50 - Pro Bono Volunteers, Board Members of Civil Legal Aid and Pro Bono Organizations
- $30 - Civil Legal Aid and Pro Bono Staff, Law Students
- $15 - Lunch Plenary Only