Trade Up Program:
Eligible OPTerm owners can swap
policies for 25-year plans.
This limited-time exchange program gives existing customers a valuable option to swap policies an restart term coverage for another 25 years. If this policy exchange meets the eligibility requirements, issue is guaranteed. How's that for a great reason to reconnect with customers? Plus, full commission will be paid on the next premium increase - which in most cases is equal to or greater than the comp on the original term policy.
The No-Underwriting Program Highlights:
- Active OPTerm 10, 15, or 20 policies are eligible
- No evidence of insurability required
- Premiums based on current attained age, nearest birthday
- Face amount must match original term policy, within retention limits
- All risk classes, including rated polices, are eligible
- Exchange request must be received in home office within four years (48 months) of original term policy effective date
- Full commission will be paid on net premium increase
- All the details can be found in the admin guidelines