Our students and employees rock! You are embracing alternative instruction and finding ways to connect, collaborate, and continue conquering educational goals. We’d like to remind students that instructors,
are working remotely to help you succeed. If you need to connect one-on-one, see the many ways to do that in the contact info below.
Midlands Technical College leadership made a few key decisions today.
- May 2020 graduation has been postponed, as well as all health care pinning ceremonies. The college is looking at alternative options. We will provide more information once we know more details about next steps
- The 2020 Honors Ceremony has been postponed.
- The 2020 Administrative Professionals Conference has been cancelled. It was originally planned for April 22, 2020.
- Our scholarship application deadline has been extended to May 1, 2020.
The MTC Foundation offers more than 100 scholarships each year and you can
apply online. .
As a resource, we have created a new webpage that has answers to frequently asked questions and details about various student resources that are available while campus is closed. Link: Coronavirus: FAQs and Resources.
- Dial 803.738.8324 and leave a message. Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
- If you prefer to text, that number is 803.738.1400.
- Online chat with a college representative is also available on www.midlandstech.edu.
- Or, you can email to email@example.com.
- Information Resource Management Help Desk: 803.738.7888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your cooperation and patience as we deal with this national health care crisis. Please continue to check the webpage
as well as your official MTC email for additional communications.
President Ron Rhames