We are excited to share that we have been able to reschedule our annual conference to June 16-19, 2020. As a result of this change, we will be combining the Maintenance and Management Conferences into one inclusive conference experience!
If you had already registered for the conference, you don't need to do anything to update your registration for the new dates! Please note the following:
- Maintenance Conference registrations will be moved to the new conference format.
- If you registered for both the Maintenance + Management Conference you will be automatically refunded for the Maintenance Conference in the coming days.
- If you registered for a Single Day Maintenance conference, please update your conference registration as necessary below.
- Be sure to update your hotel reservation by clicking here.
If you have already registered for the conference and you need to adjust your conference registration (change the registration type and/or cancel), please follow the following directions:
- Click here and you'll be directed to enter your email and confirmation number (which was emailed to you when you registered).
- Click "Modify" on the confirmation page, and adjust your reservation accordingly.
The new conference schedule will be released as soon as we have it available. To plan your attendance, we will have the golf tournament and welcome reception on 6/16, two full days of networking and educational programs on 6/17 and 6/18, and a closing session on the morning of 6/19. This is essentially the same format that was previously planned for the Management Conference.
We are excited to bring everyone together for a few days of networking and education in Vail, Colorado!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please