We appreciate your compliance, patience and support over this past year and a half as we navigated COVID-19. With Colorado mask mandates loosening, we wanted to reiterate our current and continued safety policies - updated June 4, 2021.
Until further notice all patrons entering our clinics or surgery centers must abide by the following regulations:
- Any one over the age of 11 is required to wear an appropriate face covering over the mouth and nose, regardless of vaccination status. Please note, masks must remain on during the entire appointment duration.
- All persons entering clinic must be COVID symptom-free for at least 10 days prior to the scheduled appointment. Symptoms include: cough, a fever over 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of smell or taste.
- All persons entering clinic certify not having made contact with a known COVID case in the past 10 days.
- Practice 6 feet of social distancing between yourself and others.
- Each patient is allowed ONE guest to accompany them through the appointment duration as long as the guest follows all Colorado Retina COVID safety protocols.
We will continue to monitor vaccination rates and guidelines issued by the CDC in order to protect our patients and staff.
If our safety guidelines shift, we will be sure to update you immediately.
If you have any questions regarding the above information please call us at (303) 261-1600.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.