Join us for this very important panel discussion hosted by the Coalition of Florida APIA Affiliates with APABA South Florida, APABA of Tampa Bay, the Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association, and the Jacksonville Asian American Bar Association. This event will be virtual and free to attend.
- Karen King, Co-Executive Editor of A Rising Tide of Hate and Violence against Asian Americans in New York During COVID-19: Impact, Causes, Solutions, and Partner with Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC.
- Manjusha P. Kulkarni, Co-Founder of Stop AAPI Hate and Executive Director of the Asian Pacific Policy and Planning Council (A3PCON), a coalition of over forty community-based organizations that serves and represents the 1.5 million Asian Pacific Islanders in Los Angeles County.
- Susan Mapu, FBI agent in Tampa, Florida. She is currently the primary Civil Rights representative for the Tampa Division Field Office.
- Ashley Washington, Assistant United States Attorney at U.S. Department of Justice (Jacksonville).
- Bernice Lee, Of Counsel with Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton and Past President of APABA South Florida.
- Onchantho Am, Vice President of Quality and Chief Legal Officer of Impower, and President of the Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association