Greetings and Håfa Adai,
It’s only June, yet 2018 has already been one of the most memorable years, filled with important milestones and achievements. We’ve revamped our brand with a new, modern logo, a fun and catchy jingle, and, of course, the opening of our two-story, 17,900-square-foot company headquarters in Maite. In the midst of all this, we also débuted a new slogan – See how far we’ll go! – and sponsored a fundraiser concert for the StayWell Guam Diabetes Foundation, featuring Grammy Award-nominated singer, Vanessa Williams.
These changes are rooted in 30 plus years of StayWell Insurance striving to continually improve its services and provide excellent care for its customers, while also giving back to the community. As we update our brand, rest assured that we remain committed to providing the best care possible. Our new look is a testament to our adaptability in a changing world, and our mission to serve only grows stronger.
Take a look at some of the wonderful events and achievements
we’ve undertaken in 2018!
- Enjoy a two-minute highlight video of the grand opening party at our new Maite headquarters
- Watch the television commercial that publicly launched StayWell’s new jingle and slogan
- Watch a short video revealing our new logo
- Take a look at photos from the 1st Annual StayWell Guam Diabetes Foundation Gala on March 17 at the Dust Thani Resort Guam, featuring singer and actress Vanessa Williams
- Visit the StayWell Guam Diabetes Foundation website to learn more about diabetes on Guam and how you can help.