We hope this email finds you well and thinking about planning a golf trip with TJ and Matt of Golf Away Tours
We are VERY excited to share with you a special Tour experience. Tour players and their friends and family members are invited to join us for the upcoming spring 2018 golf trip to Myrtle Beach.
This year's trip is brought to you by Golf Tourism Solutions (formerly Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday) and will see players staying for seven nights and playing six rounds of golf. The trip will take place from Saturday March 24, 2018 to Saturday March 31, 2018.
We will be having a totally optional week long net and daily skins competitions. Players who have attended this trip in the past had a GREAT and MEMORABLE time..!
Please find below a list of wonderful host golf clubs:
Information on the accommodations for the week-long stay can be found at this link. We are looking forward to having everyone stay within the same complex. We are also looking forward to having Tour player, and executive chef Mark Matusiak, create a couple of special meals for the players.
- Total: $1,350* CDN (Includes HST)
This trip includes the following:
- Golf at six of the best golf courses in Myrtle Beach
- 7 night's accommodation at an 8 bedroom house (which sleeps 10)
- Daily use of golf cart during the round
- Shuttle to and from the golf courses
- A BOATLOAD of FUN and early season golf with some GREAT Tour community members..!
As part of the 2017 Myrtle Beach Gross and Net Orders of Merit, 7 night/6 rounds of golf trips were generously provided by Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday
as prizing to the top three players in the A, B and C Flights, the top two players in the Championship Flight and the winners of the Seniors' and Women's Flights along with the Net Order of Merit.
to the 2017 Myrtle Beach Order of Merit winners:
- Ryan Taylor and Graham McCulloch
- Derek Peters, PJ Corvese and Andrew Susands
- Frank O'Brien, Jake Naccarato and Mark Van Alstyne
- Rick Jones, Carl Thompson and Sandy Zajac
- Todd Stones
- Deborah Grieve
Net Order of Merit
: Fred Snel
You do not have to have won the 2017 Myrtle Beach Order of Merit to join us.
Booking: To reserve your spot on the trip, a $500 deposit is required by February 10, 2018. The balance must be paid by no later than February 20, 2018. There is only room for 30 players so please book early as availability is limited.
PLEASE EMAIL TJ RULE OR MATT PALERMO AT
OR CALL THEM AT 416-466-4653 TO BOOK YOUR SPOT OR TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
Friends and family are welcome to join us. The GTA AM Tour, Golf Tourism Solutions and Golf Away Tours look forward to hosting you and your friends and family in Myrtle Beach..!
In good health,
* The pricing is set at the current US/CDN dollar exchange rate of $0.81. Pricing is subject to change and will be based on the then current exchange rates.