Your HRB Presents...
A (Mostly) 70’s “Get Your Groove On” Dance
Saturday, March 16
UniHills Community Center
Back by popular demand: last year’s Totally 80s Prom Nite is this year’s
(Mostly) 70’s “Get Your Groove On” Dance
Don your best bell bottom pants, feathered hair, wide collars, mustaches, disco/leisure suits, hippy wear – or just show up – to the Uni Hills' event of the season!
- Live Music featuring Madhouse, a helluva fun party band (featuring our own Zach Nelson on vocals and drums)
- Quintessential 70’s disco, funk, and classic rock tunes that you cannot help but dance to
- Ballads to slow dance with your sweetie (no partner, no problem; just come have fun!)
- Bonus: Awesome 80’s tunes and even some current pop!
- Songs by…Donna Summer, Queen, Abba, Bee Gees, Chic, Eric Clapton, Rick James, Kool and the Gang, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Tom Petty, and on and on.
- Spiked Punch (plus kid-friendly beverage options)
- Outfit Contest Come dressed in your grooviest 70s threads for a chance to be crowned King or Queen of the disco!
- 70s-themed kids craft and movies in the Community Center lounge