2017 - 2018: It's A Wrap!
It's been such an eventful and amazing year - and we have so many to thank! It has been an honor to serve as your PTA President and on behalf of the Pinecrest Elementary PTA, I would like to thank you all, our school community (parents, teachers, administrators, staff, custodians, volunteers and students), for helping make 2017-2018 a great year!
We faced several challenges, including Hurricane Irma, and still accomplished so much working together. Whether by volunteering in our classrooms, events, different committees, and/or supporting our fundraisers, you have all contributed and are part of Pinecrest Elementary’s force. You all make a difference in our children’s life!
Together we were able to fulfill our school’s wish list this year! Thanks to our fundraising efforts, students will have the following this coming year:
- 30 - HP Laptops K12 PBx360 11 Gl PentN4200 4GB/128GB
- 60 - Lenovo Student PC Desktop Computers, with monitor
- 1 - Spectrum Connect 30 Cart
- 15 - HP Laserjet Pro M102w monochrome printer
- 17 - HP 17A Laserjet M102w Toner/Ink Cartridge
- 1 - 78" Promethean Interactive Board
- 500 - IXL Site License Math Web-Based Program, Accessible for Grades K-5
- 1 - 60 Minute Customized Interactive Webinar for IXL
- 500 - Reading Plus FSA Web-Based Enrichment Program, including Professional Development
- 1 - Vex IQ Several Items for SECME Start Up @ Pinecrest - Robotics
- 2 - Levels of Certification of Mindfulness Miami for Teachers
With the computers purchased, our students will now have three computer labs that can each accommodate full classes!