Dear Community UU:
I spoke yesterday (Sun Apr 18) about the UUA Common Read for 2020-21: Imani Perry, Breath: A Letter to My Sons.
I asked that you buy or borrow this beautiful text, and that you commit to reading it in the next month.
Finally, I asked that you sign up for a small group to spend 90 minutes together engaging with the book. Here are the five available groups:
Please select which of these you'd like to be a part of, and email our administrator, Pam Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org), to indicate your interest.
- Thursday May 20 at 7:30pm, facilitated by Adine Usher and Jeff Tomlinson
- Fri May 21 at 11:00am, facilitated by Tracy Breneman
- Sat May 22 at 3:00pm, facilitated by Amy Nathan and Meredith Garmon
- Sun May 23 at noon, facilitated by Eddy Fried
- Mon May 24 at 7:30pm, facilitated by Kevin McGahren-Clemens
She'll get back to you with confirmation and the zoom link info for your Common Read Group meeting.
Yours in the faith we share,