The health and safety of our community, visitors, and employees is a priority for the City of Osage Beach and we continue to respond to the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic.
City lobbies and offices remain closed to the public and all City events, park programs and activities have been postponed; however, essential employees continue to work with precautions and modified schedules to deliver city services without interruption and to prevent the spread of the virus among employees and their families.
Follow us on
and visit our website for the most current information and updates as it relates to
The community is encouraged to use online resources and contact staff via phone or email to handle any city business that is necessary. The following are a few resources available:
- Use the Drop Box located in front of City Hall to deliver payments or other necessary documents to City offices.
- Download Applications or other items from our website document center, for example Public Records Request Form, Business License Applications, etc.
- Park reservations and information can be found here on our website.
- Pay online or use our Automated Payment Hotline - 1.833.227.1755
For emergencies, call
911. The Police Department may be contacted for non-emergencies, and for after-hours water or sewer emergencies call 573.302.2010.
A complete list of City office contacts and departmental information is available
on our website. These contacts include:
City Administrator 573.302.2000 ext. 1010
City Clerk 573.302.2000 ext. 1020
Police – nonemergency 573.302.2010
Police Records 573.302.2010 ext. 1113
Public Works 573.302.2020
Building Department 573.302.2000 ext. 1063
Parks Department 573.302.2000 ext. 3000
We appreciate your patience as we manage this situation. We are dedicated to being good stewards of our community and will continue to operate efficiently to deliver superior municipal services to our citizens and visitors.