Happy Monday! We wanted to let you know that we are actively working on a solution to reopen our amenities. Be on the lookout for an email Thursday afternoon containing updates regarding the reopening process of our amenities. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience.
Be our Resident Spotlight!
Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you are from?
Share some facts about yourself and your family, and how long you have called Stillwater home.
You could be featured in our Neighbors Meeting Neighbors resident spotlight!
Introducing the Stillwater Ranch Virtual Cookbook! Submit a recipe and photo to be featured in upcoming
Every submission equals one entry for your chance to win a
$50 H-E-B Gift Card!
(Submit a "How-to" video and double your chances.)
Tagliata con Rucola e Parmigiano
Steak with Arugula and Parmesan
• 12 oz ribeye steak (or any cut of your choice)
• 2 cups arugula
• Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
• 1 cup grape tomatoes
• balsamic vinegar
• olive oil
• balsamic glaze
• 1 garlic clove, mashed
• rosemary spring, chopped
• 2 tbsp white wine
• salt & pepper
- Half grape tomatoes and douse a couple tsp of balsamic vinegar. Let macerate a few minutes and roast in oven at 400° until edges turn slight brown.
- While tomatoes are roasting, prepare the steak to be grilled. In a shallow dish, add wine, garlic, rosemary, salt & pepper and combine. Rub gently onto steak. Set aside.
- In a large bowl prepare balsamic vinaigrette by whisking olive oil into balsamic vinegar. Add salt & pepper to taste. Toss arugula in vinaigrette and arrange onto platter.
- When steak has come to room temperature, grill until desired doneness. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice steak and arrange onto platter with arugula.
- Garnish with roasted tomatoes, shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano, and balsamic glaze and serve.
Cody & Jody are half brother & half sister. Cody is the bee in the picture & Jody is the ladybug. They switch personalities once outside. When Cody is out of the house, he turns into the more dominant one to protect his sister. Inside, Jody rules the house. Fun fact: After being stung by a scorpion when she was little, Jody now warns us about them. She has saved us a few times from being stung. She even alerted my mom to a coral snake in our backyard. She is our little hero! She has definitely earned her keep! They both have in their own special little ways!
Submitted by: Kylie S.
Happy YOU Day!
Let’s Celebrate YOU!!!
Submit your birthday or anniversary announcement to email@example.com along with a photo and birthday/anniversary message by 6/29 for our monthly Celebrate YOU shout-out!
Since most of us are working from home at the moment, why not utilize the Stillwater Marketplace? Buy, sell, or trade items in your household or promote your at-home business. It's easy! Click the image above and visit the Marketplace now!
Have you visited the SWR Swag Shop yet? Pick up at T-shirt, coffee mug, or tote bag! Rancher, Wrangler, and Stillwater Teen items are currently available. Click the image above and see all that our Swag Shop has to offer!