As we have been reviewing the tenant data entered into DMS, we have found multiple tenant event issues such as missing tenant events and incomplete tenant events when reviewing tenant data entered into DMS.
- Please review each property’s tenant data to confirm there are no missing tenant events (move in, move out, etc.) and that each cell has an entry.
- The tenant data for each effective year can be reviewed by clicking “Export Events” on the Property Details screen.
- If you need to see tenant data from a previous year check the box beside “Show All Owner Certificates.”
- Tenant Event Data in AHFA DMS must be completed through December 31, 2020, by February 1, 2021.
- The Annual Owner’s Certification must be submitted to the compliance department by March 1, 2021.
- AHFA’s compliance department will be requesting audit information this month for desk audits to be conducted in January 2021.