June 17 – August 9, 2019:
During the summer months, Concordia Prep school and offices will be open Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, and Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
CPS Summer Work for New and Returning Students
To help maintain your skills and to help prepare you for the academic challenges of the 2019-2020 school year, some classes require coursework to take place over the summer months.
Middle School Supply List
2019-2020 Bus Information
Concordia Preparatory School is pleased to announce bus transportation to and from school for the 2019-2020 academic year. There are two routes:
- Catonsville Route: The Catonsville bus leaves the Ingleside Shopping Center (5668 Baltimore National Pike) in Catonsville each school day at 6:45 am. It stops at 7405 Liberty Road at approximately 7:00 am and then continues to Concordia Prep. The bus leaves CPS each school day at 3:30 pm and stops at Catonsville and Liberty Road.
- Harford County Route: The Harford County bus leaves Harford Mall (696 Belair Road) each school day at 6:40 am. It stops at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School (12022 Jerusalem Road) at approximately 7:00 am and then continues to Concordia Prep. The bus leaves CPS each school day at 3:30 pm and stops at St. Paul’s and Harford Mall.
- Pay the bus service fee for the 2019-2020 school year before the school year begins on August 27, 2019. Parents who choose this option will receive a 5% discount in the yearly cost of the bus.
- Pay the bus service fee monthly through the FACTS Tuition Management program.
The cost of the 2019-2020 bus service is $1,125.00 for the entire year or $125.00 per month from August 2019 through May 2020. Parents who pay the entire year before August will pay $1,068.75 (5% discount).
Summer Camps at Concordia Prep
CPS Boys’ Basketball Camp:
Monday, July 8 to Friday, July 12 – 3 pm to 7 pm. The age group will be rising 1st graders through rising 9th graders. Cost is $150 per person.
CPS Boys’ Soccer Camp:
Monday, July 22 to Thursday, July 25 – 9 am to 12 pm – $130
CPS Girls’ Soccer Camp:
Thursday, July 18 to Friday, July 19– 9 am to 11 am – $40
CPS Girls’ Volleyball Camp:
Monday, July 22 to Wednesday, July 24 from 9 am to 12 noon – $100
Here is more information from Lands' End on how to order the uniform including information on two area retailers:
Below is an overview of the dress code from the Upper School and Middle School handbooks:
Uniform items purchased from Lands' End are:
- Short-sleeve or long-sleeve white, red, and gray polo shirts for Upper School, white long-sleeve button-down “School Uniform Long Sleeve” Oxford shirt (boys) and white long-sleeve button-down "School Uniform Long Sleeve" Oxford shirt (girls)
- Sweaters, khaki pants, shorts (Middle School), skorts, and proper fitting black or brown belts. Shorts may be worn only on designated Out of Uniform Dress Days in the Upper School. Shorts may be worn by Middle School students every day.
- All polos and sweaters must have the approved Concordia Prep logo.
- Please be reminded while ordering that all students with visible tattoos must have them covered at all times.
From the School Nurse
Over the counter Medication form: Remember to get your child's physician to complete an
Over the Counter Medication Authorization Form
for next school year. This will allow the nurse to give your child medications for pain, cough, sore throats and skin irritation (acetaminophen, ibuprofen, cough drops, itch cream and skin care). The form is available from the nurse or on the website under "Forms and Publications". It is school policy that prescription and non prescription medications are kept in the health suite and administered by the nurse.
Download the Over the Counter Medication Authorization Form