Enrollment for the 2020 - 2021 School Year
Re-enrollment contracts and financial information for the 2020-2021 academic year will be mailed on
Wednesday, January 15.
Please look for this packet in your mailbox. If you have any questions, please call Mr. Berger or Ms. Stefanelli in the Admissions Office.
Important items to keep in mind:
- Re-enrollment contracts and deposits are due on or before Friday, February 14, 2020--If you do not re-enroll by this date there is no guarantee your financial aid will be available.
- View the tuition information for 2020-2021: Tuition Information
- There is no need to reapply to the school.
Lutheran Activity Center (LAC) Locker Room Renovations Campaign
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the campaign! We've raised over $4,000. There is still time to give:
- Click on the link below
- Locate the coach of the team or teams you wish to make a donation. You will be asked to create an account--once you create your own account you can share it with family and friends to donate.
- Click on the DONATE button
- You have the option of including a message in case you wish to split the gift between students or teams.
The campaign for the locker room renovations will end on
Friday, January 17, 2020.
The team that raises the most money will receive new, alternate uniforms and any student who raises over $250 will receive a CPS jacket.
Members of the Varsity and JV Girls' Basketball teams were Busy Over Christmas Break
On Sunday, December 22, members of the Varsity and JV girls' basketball teams volunteered for Empower4life to wrap Christmas gifts for over 200 homeless children in the Baltimore area.
The girls also traveled to Charleston, SC, on December 26 to compete in the Carolina Invitational basketball tournament. They played against some very talented teams and came in 4th place in their division!
Please check the Concordia Prep website for the latest updates for rescheduled games
- Wednesday, January 8: Varsity Girls’ at home vs. Bryn Mawr at 6 pm (rescheduled from Tuesday), MS Boys at home vs Gerstell (A) at 3:30 pm and (B) at 4:30 pm.
- Thursday, January 9: Boys’ Basketball at Beth Tfiloh, JV Boys at 4:30 pm and Varsity at 6 pm, MS Girls vs Friends (B) at 3:30 pm and (A) at 4:30 pm, Varsity Girls at home vs Cristo Rey at 6 pm.
- Friday, January 10: MS Boys (A) at home vs Cambridge at 3:30 pm, MS Girls (B) at home vs Cambridge at 4:30 pm, JV Girls’ Basketball at Garrison at 4 pm (rescheduled from Wednesday).
- Monday, January 13: Boys' Basketball at Hammond JV at 4 pm and Varsity at 5:30 pm, Girls' Basketball at home vs. NDP, JV at 4 pm and Varsity at 5:30 pm, MS Boys's Basketball (B) at Beth Tfiloh at 4:15 pm.
- Tuesday, January 14: MS Boys (C) at Boys Latin at 3:45 pm, MS Girls (B) at home vs. Park at 4 pm, Varsity Boys' Basketball at Jemicy at 4 pm, and JV Boys at St. Peter and Paul at 4:30 pm.
2020 Yearbooks are on sale
Alumni and Concordia Prep School Bull Roast
Purchase Your Tickets Before The Prices Go Up!
All are invited to the CPS/BLS Bull Roast on
Saturday, January 25, 2020,
at Rosedale Gardens (8037 Philadelphia Road, Rosedale, MD 21237) featuring a huge buffet with pit beef, oysters on the half shell, oyster stew, crab soup, beer, soda, and more. Eric Laughlin will be our DJ and will take all of your music requests. There will be door prizes and raffles, including the world-famous “Tower of Wockenfuss Chocolate” and a large “Basket of Cheer”. Corn Hole Games too!
Tickets are $40 each, $400 for a table of 10 ($45/$450 after January 16th).
A few tickets may be available at the door for $50 if it is not sold out. Please pay via credit card on the school website (see the link below). Please call Scott Sanders
if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!
Inclement Weather Reminder
Concordia Prep follows Baltimore County Public Schools regarding closings and delays. The school will send out an email if there is a change in the school's status and post the information on the school website, OnCampus and social media. Please listen for updates from local news outlets.
News from the PTL
Once signed up there are two options in which they may scan their clip-less box tops receipts electronically or send in the original clip-it box tops on clip-it form to school PTL mailbox labeled Box Tops.
2019-20 School Year
Wednesday, January 15:
Prospective Family Forum: Academics, Arts, and Athletics at 6:30 pm.
Friday, January 17:
End of Second Quarter
Monday, January 20:
School Closed for Martin Luther King Holiday
Tuesday, January 21:
School Closed for Faculty Professional Development
Wednesday, January 22: Third Quarter Begins
Friday, January 24:
Report Cards Issued via OnCampus
Saturday, January 25:
Alumni Bull Roast, 7-11 pm at Rosedale Gardens.
Tuesday, January 28:
Saints Athletic Boosters Club meeting at 7 pm.
Tuesday, February 11:
PTL Monthly Meeting at 6:30 pm
Friday, February 14:
Re-enrollment deadline for all current students, School Closed for President's Day weekend
Monday, February 17:
School Closed for President's Day
Tuesday, February 25:
Saints Athletic Boosters Club Meeting at 7 pm.
Saturday, March 7:
Bid for Kids "Saints Gymboree" Dinner and Auction at Hillendale Country Club
Order lunches from Terri’s Cafe here:
Coca Cola Give Program