Welcome Pastor Couser
Pastor Peter Couser joined Concordia Prep today as the Campus Pastor. Pastor Couser has been the pastor of The Summit, a fellowship of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Aledo, Texas since 2011. He will oversee campus ministry, weekly chapels, and service-learning activities. He will also lead our ministry partnership with the First Lutheran Church of Towson. He and his wife Amy and their three sons will be joining the Concordia Prep community. Andrew is starting school today at Concordia Prep in the 10th grade. Amy and sons Caleb and Jonathon will be moving to Maryland over the summer.
Winter Clothing Drive
The SGA is sponsoring a winter clothing drive through Friday, January 31. Please donate gently used or new coats, hats, gloves, scarves, and socks to the main office in the Upper School and Mr. Miller’s office in the Middle School. All items will be donated to the Lutheran Mission Society to help needy families in the Baltimore area. Please contact Mrs. Christian with questions.
Baseball Chick-fil-A Spirit Night: Thursday, January 30, 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Come support the Concordia Prep Varsity Boys' Baseball team for a SpiritNight! 20% of sales PLUS $1 for every cookie purchased will be donated back to the Team! 2008 E. Joppa Rd Parkville, MD 21234.
Enrollment for the 2020 - 2021 School Year
Re-enrollment contracts and financial information for the 2020-2021 academic year have been mailed. Please look for this packet in your mailbox. If you have any questions, please call Mr. Berger or Ms. Stefanelli in the Admissions Office.
Important items to keep in mind:
- Re-enrollment contracts and deposits are due on or before Friday, February 14, 2020--If you do not re-enroll by this date there is no guarantee your financial aid will be available.
- View the tuition information for 2020-2021: Tuition Information
- There is no need to reapply to the school.
Lutheran Activity Center (LAC) Locker Room Renovations Campaign
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the campaign! We've raised over $12,000! The goal is $20,000. We still need your support.
- Varsity Boys' Lacrosse: $3,185
- Varsity Softball: $1,680
- Varsity Football: $1,495
- Varsity Boys' Soccer: $1,475
- Varsity Girls' Lacrosse: $1,070
- Varsity Boys's Basketball: $1,050
*the totals include donations made offline.
The deadline is Friday, January 24, 2020.
The team that raises the most money will receive new, alternate uniforms and any student who raises over $250 will receive a CPS jacket.
There is some confusion on how best to use the Locker Room giving website. Please follow these instructions:
Click on the link for the main campaign page:
Find the team that you wish to donate to. You may have to click on the button that says "Show More".
On the team page click on the link to donate. See the image below on how to locate the donate link.
- Wednesday, January 22: MS Girls at home vs Gerstell A team at 3:30 pm, B team at 4:30 pm, MS Boys at Park—C team at 3:30 pm, B team at 4:30 pm, and A team at 5:30 pm, JV Girls at C Milton Wright at 4 pm. Early Dismissals: JV Girls at 2:15 pm, MS Boys C at 2:15 pm.
- Thursday, January 23: MS Girls at McDonogh–A team at 3:30 pm and B team at 4:30 pm, MS Boys at AACS—B team at 4 pm and C team at 5 pm.
- Friday, January 24: Varsity Boys at Key at 5:30 pm, JV Boys at home vs St. Paul's at 4 pm, Varsity Girls at home vs Springdale at 6 pm, JV Girls at Bryn Mawr at 5 pm.
- Monday, January 27: MS Boys' Basketball at home vs. Park at A team at 3:30 pm and B team at 4:30 pm, MS Girls's Basketballat Friends B team at 4 pm and A team at 5 pm.
- Tuesday, January 28: JV Boys' Basketball at Key at 5:30 pm and Varsity Boys' Basketball at home vs. Cristo Rey at 5:30 pm.
2020 Yearbooks are on sale
Alumni and Concordia Prep School Bull Roast
Online ticket sales for the bull roast are closed.
A few tickets may be available at the door for $50, if it is not sold out. Please call Scott Sanders
if you have any questions.
News from the PTL
Our PTL meeting was held on Tuesday, January 14. To see what you missed and how you can help, check out the meeting minutes.
The next PTL meeting will on Tuesday, February 11 at 6:30 pm in the Media Center
Sign up for PTL text reminders. Text @cpsptl to the number 81010 to receive a few text messages per month about upcoming events.
An easy way to help out the PTL is Box Tops For Education. Download the Box Tops app, sign up and enter Concordia Prep School. Scan all of your grocery recipes into the app. That's it! If you have any paper box tops, send those in an envelope marked PTL to the school office. Thanks for helping!
Inclement Weather Reminder
Concordia Prep follows Baltimore County Public Schools regarding closings and delays. The school will send out an email if there is a change in the school's status and post the information on the school website, OnCampus and social media. Please listen for updates from local news outlets.
2019-20 School Year
Wednesday, January 22:
Third Quarter Begins
Friday, January 24:
Report Cards Issued via OnCampus
Saturday, January 25:
Alumni Bull Roast, 7-11 pm at Rosedale Gardens.
Tuesday, January 28:
Saints Athletic Boosters Club meeting at 7 pm.
Tuesday, February 11:
PTL Monthly Meeting at 6:30 pm
Friday, February 14:
Re-enrollment deadline for all current students, School Closed for President's Day weekend
Monday, February 17:
School Closed for President's Day
Tuesday, February 25:
Saints Athletic Boosters Club Meeting at 7 pm.
Saturday, March 7:
Bid for Kids "Saints Gymboree" Dinner and Auction at Hillendale Country Club
Order lunches from Terri’s Cafe here:
Coca Cola Give Program