Middle School Activity Night: Friday, March 15
- Who: All Concordia Prep Middle School students are invited!
- What: 3v3 basketball, music, dancing, video games, board games, and much more fun!
- When: Friday March 15, 6:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Where: Concordia Prep School, 1145 Concordia Dr. Towson, MD.
- Dress: Relaxed Dress Day Uniform Policy in effect: Clean, Neat, and Modest.
- Cost: $10 per person.
- Food: Food and drinks will be provided.
- EDP: EDP is available Friday 3:30-6:00 pm for $15 per hour. Please let us know on permission form if you plan to utilize EDP.
Please return the permission form by
Thursday, March 14.
You may fill out the permission form online via OnCampus. When you log in you will see a notification that you have a form waiting for you.
Or download and send in a permission form:
Reminder: No School on Monday, March 18
School will be closed for students on Monday, March 18 for faculty professional development.
CPS' Katie Doyle featured in the
CPS eighth-grader Katie Doyle is featured in the
in a story about her Girl Scout Troop #3948 working to revitalize the Bluebird Trail at Pot Spring Elementary School.
Read the Story Here
Sports This Week
- Wednesday, March 13: Varsity Girls Lacrosse at home vs. Beth Tfiloh at 4 pm. Early Dismissal at 2:45 pm.
- Thursday, March 14: Varsity Boys’ Baseball at Perry Hall Christian at 3:30 pm, Varsity Softball vs. Edgewood at 4 pm.
- Friday, March 15: Varsity Boys’ Lacrosse at AACS at 4:15 pm and Varsity Boys’ Baseball at home vs. Hammond High School at 4:15 pm.
- Saturday, March 16: Varsity Softball Playday at Sparrows Point at 9 am.
- Monday, March 18: Varsity Softball at home vs. Catholic at 4 pm, Varsity Girls' Lacrosse at home vs. St. Maria Goretti at 4:30 pm.
News from the PTL
The PTL is hosting a Spirit Night on
Tuesday, April 2 from 4 to 8 pm
at the Qdoba in Towson: 1255 E. Joppa Road. 20% of the sales will benefit the CPS PTL.
Download a Flyer
May 3, 4, and 5
The Concordia Prep Theatre Department presents
on Friday, May 3 at 7:30 pm, Saturday, May 4 at 7:30 pm, and Sunday, May 5 at 3 pm.
Online tickets sales will be open soon!
Saints Athletic Booster Club Corn Hole Tournament: Saturday, May 11, 3 - 8 pm
Open to all alumni and current families. Sign-in from 2:30 - 3:00 pm, happy hour from 3:00 - 4:00 pm. Cost is $25 per player and $45 per team. Cash prizes. Free to spectators. The event will be outside unless there is rain.
Saints Annual Golf Tournament: Friday, June 14, 2019
Please join us for an afternoon of golf to be followed by a happy hour and dinner to benefit the athletic programs at Concordia Prep.
- Location and Time: Grey Stone Golf Course on Friday, June 14, 2019, 12:00 Noon check in, 1:00 pm shotgun start.
- Cost: $135.00 for single golfers | $500.00 for foursomes.
- Included with the Golfer Package: Golf and cart, box lunch after check in, hot dog at the halfway point, complimentary beverage-snack carts including beer, soda, water and snacks, four contest holes, dinner, raffles, and awards after the golf concludes.
Dinner will be a great opportunity for spouses, teachers and Alumni to join our event, share a wonderful evening and support Concordia Prep. At a cost of $40 they can join us for Happy Hour and dinner, as well as have the chance to buy raffle tickets for great prizes.
2018-19 School Year
Friday, March 15:
Middle School Activity Night, 6 - 9 pm.
Monday, March 18:
School Closed for Students, Faculty Professional Development.
Friday, March 22:
End of Third Quarter
Friday, March 29:
Report Cards Issued
Monday, April 1:
PTL Meeting at 6:30 pm.
Tuesday, April 2:
PTL Spirit Night at Qdoba, 1255 E. Joppa Road, Towson, Md.
Wednesday, April 3:
Saints Boosters Club Meeting at 6 pm.
Friday, April 19 through Friday, April 26:
School Closed for Easter Break.
Monday, April 29:
Order lunches from Terri’s Cafe here:
Coca Cola Give Program
Giant A+ School Rewards
and sign into your account. You can register to support Concordia Prep