2019 NHS Inductions
Congratulations to the newly inducted members of Concordia Preparatory School’s chapter of the National Honor Society. These students have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. Photo from left: juniors
Brendan McCarron, Scarlett Beasman, Kathryn Patschke, Brooke Sevison,
2019 Upper School Academic Awards Night
CPS Theatre Production of
Congratulations to the Concordia Prep Theatre Department on the fabulous production of
last weekend. There were record crowds at every performance. Thank you to everyone who helped with the performances and supported the arts at Concordia Prep. Ms. Bainbridge shared her photos from
View Photos from
Last week we honored the seniors playing Varsity Baseball and Varsity Boys' Lacrosse
Garrett Bender, Tyeler Buchanan, Justin Draper, Evan Shertzer, Colton Smith, Andrew Stephens,
- Wednesday, May 8: Varsity Boys’ Track at McDonogh for Day 1 of MIAA Championships, Varsity Girls’ Lacrosse vs. Indian Creek at home at 4:30 pm in the IAAM Lacrosse Semifinals, MS Baseball at Mt. Carmel at 3:45 pm.
- Thursday, May 9: Varsity Baseball First Round of MIAA Playoffs at home vs. Sts. Peter and Paul at 4 pm, Varsity Girls Track at Howard Community College Day 1 of IAAM Championships, MS Baseball at Park 4:15 pm.
- Saturday, May 11: Varsity Girls’ Lacrosse IAAM Lacrosse Championships - TBD, Varsity Boys-Girls Track at Spalding Day 2 of MIAA/IAAM Championships.
- Monday, May 13: MS Softball at home vs. Friends at 3:45 pm, MS Boys' Baseball at home vs. Mt. Carmel at 3:45 pm.
- Tuesday, May 14: MS Boys' Baseball at Gerstell at 4 pm, Varsity Boys' Baseball MIAA Championships - TBD.
Towson Sports Medicine is Offering Pre-Participation Physicals
- Presented by Towson Sports Medicine
- When: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Where: Towson Sports Medicine, 8322 Bellona Avenue, Towson, MD 21204, Third Floor Offices
- To make an appointment visit https://tsm2019ppe.eventbrite.com
- Questions? Call (410) 337-8847
- Cost: $30
Physical Exam is not a billable service through health insurance.
EDP Ends on Monday, June 3
The last day for EDP will be on
Monday, June 3.
All middle school students must be picked up no later than 12:30 pm on June 4 - 7.
- The next PTL meeting will be held on Monday, May 13th at 6:30 in the Media Center. Any parent who attends this meeting will receive a free-dress down pass for their child to dress down on Tuesday, May 14th. A used uniform sale will also take place before and after the meeting.
- Continue to donate used uniforms to the school office.
- Stay connected with the PTL by joining our Remind group by texting @cpsptl to the number 81010. You will receive a few text messages per month sent by the PTL.
Saints Athletic Booster Club Corn Hole Tournament: Saturday, May 11, 3 - 8 pm
Open to anyone over 21. Sign-in from 2:30 - 3:00 pm, happy hour from 3:00 - 4:00 pm. Cost is $25 per player and $45 per team. Cash prizes. Free to spectators. The event will be outside unless there is rain.
Use the Saints Booster Club website to sign up to play:
Saints Annual Golf Tournament: Friday, June 14, 2019
Please join us for an afternoon of golf to be followed by a happy hour and dinner to benefit the athletic programs at Concordia Prep.
- Location and Time: Grey Stone Golf Course on Friday, June 14, 2019, 12:00 Noon check in, 1:00 pm shotgun start.
- Cost: $135.00 for single golfers | $500.00 for foursomes.
- Included with the Golfer Package: Golf and cart, box lunch after check in, hot dog at the halfway point, complimentary beverage-snack carts including beer, soda, water and snacks, four contest holes, dinner, raffles, and awards after the golf concludes.
Dinner will be a great opportunity for spouses, teachers and Alumni to join our event, share a wonderful evening and support Concordia Prep. At a cost of $40 they can join us for Happy Hour and dinner, as well as have the chance to buy raffle tickets for great prizes.
2018-19 School Year
Wednesday, May 8:
Upper School Fine Arts Night at 7 pm
Friday, May 10:
Middle School Field Trips
Saturday, May 11:
Saints Boosters Club Corn Hole Tournament
Monday, May 13:
SGA Picnic, PTL Meeting at 6:30 pm.
Monday, May 20:
Theatre Awards Night at 7 pm.
Tuesday, May 21:
Middle School Athletic Awards Night at 7 pm
Wednesday, May 22:
Senior Prom at the Baltimore Museum of Industry, 7-11 pm.
Friday, May 24:
Baccalaureate at 7 pm at Emmanual Lutheran in Catonsville
Saturday, May 25:
Class of 2019 Graduation at 10 am at TrinityLife in Lutherville
Monday, May 27:
School Closed for Memorial Day.
Tuesday, May 28:
Middle School Academic Awards Night at 7 pm
Friday, May 31:
Eighth-Grade Affirmation at Immanuel Lutheran Church on Loch Raven Blvd
Monday, June 3:
Tuesday, June 4 - Friday, June 7:
Final Exams, noon dismissal.
Friday, June 14:
Report Cards Issued, Boosters Golf Tournament.
Order lunches from Terri’s Cafe here:
Coca Cola Give Program
Giant A+ School Rewards
and sign into your account. You can register to support Concordia Prep