Retreat postponed to March 20-22.

We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we've had to change plans.


Due to the current conditions here as well as the forecast this weekend, we've made the difficult decision to postpone our Confirmation Retreat for everyone's safety and comfort.


We know this won't work for everyone, but we hope many of you can still join us.

Here's what we need to do from here:

Talk with your families.


We know some people will not be able to make the new dates work, but we're hoping many will still be able to join us (or maybe some who couldn't originally, can now!). Figure out what's going to work for your confirmation program.

Update individual registrations.

You can log into your leader account to double check who's registered. Cherokee can help you reopen your hold if you're wanting to add more people, or can help you cancel individual registrations and refund accordingly. Click this link to email Cherokee with a list of individual cancellations in your group, or to request the hold be reopened, or email her at cherokee@massanettasprings.org with the subject "Confirmation: Changes".

Need to cancel the group?


We understand, and we'll miss you this time!



Click this link to email Cherokee if you need to cancel your whole reservation,

Let her know if you'd like to apply payments to another Massanetta program this calendar year, if you'd like to make a partial or full donation to Massanetta Springs, or if you'd like a full refund.


Please be patient with us; we will get these processed as quickly as possible, but it may take up to a week as Cherokee continues to manage other incoming programs and guest groups.

Questions or feedback?


Our Program Director, Colleen, will be glad to talk with you.

Click here to email her, or give her a call at 540-434-3829.

 
X Share This Email
LinkedIn Share This Email