We are hosting Firkin Fest on Saturday, January 11th from 1-8 in the beer garden (yes beer garden). We're going to need all the room we can get for an event this big! We'll be tapping 11 different cask conditioned beers and there's only one of each, so get here early. When they're gone, that's it! Check out the list below:
1. Pina Colada Hill Hopper - Pale Ale refermented over Pineapple & Coconut and Dry Hopped w/ Sabro
2. Basil 75 Cran & Spruce - Cranberry and Spruce Tip Saison, conditioned on Lemon Zest, Basil and Gin Soaked Oak Chips
3. Orange Tea and Juniper Saison - Cranberry and Spruce Tip Saison, conditioned with Orange Tea and Juniper Berries
4. Maple/Chocolate Nessie - Scottish Ale refermented w/ Raw Maple Syrup, Cacao Nibs and Toasted Fenugreek
5. Girl Scout Stout - Milk Stout conditioned on Mint & Cacao Nibs
6. Chocolate Spiced Orange Stout - Milk Stout conditioned on Cacao Nibs, Orange Zest, Vietnamese Cinnamon and Cloves
7. Santa's Samoa Cookies - St. Nick's Christkindlbier refermented over Toasted and Sweetened Coconut and Cacao Nibs and served with Caramel Syrup
8. Mulled Barleywine - Olde Dirty Kent's English Barleywine refermented w/ Apple Cider and conditioned on Orange Zest, Vietnamese Cinnamon and Star Anise
9. Caramel Apple Sea-salt Sour - Kettle Soured Wheat Ale refermented w/ Apple Cider and served with Caramel Syrup
10. HoneyDewMoines - Des Moines IPA refermented over Honey Dew and Dry Hopped a generous dose of Huell Melon Hops.
11. Chicago Style Barleywine - Olde Dirty Kent English Style Barleywine conditioned on Malort soaked Oak Chips
These non-traditional casks are a way for us to have fun and experiment with adjuncts to create unique flavor combinations. Some of our popular seasonal favorites started as a cask before we brewed them full scale (Think Hazelnut Coffee Nessie and Saison Des Moines W/ Cranberries & Spruce Tips). Let us know what your favorites are and maybe they'll get produced again!
***The casks will be set up in the beer garden, please purchase beer tickets at any bar to redeem at the casks. Tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5. 1 ticket may be redeemed for a 5oz pour, 2 tickets for a 10oz pour and 3 tickets for a 16oz pour.
*Please drink responsibly and have a great time!