Congratulations to the Chamber and Community Award winners
We were so excited to have more than 100 computers tune in to our annual Chamber and Community Awards banquet Tuesday night.
For those of you who missed it, here is a recap of the winners:
- Business of the Year: Taylor ISD (pictured)
- Rotary Club's Citizen of the Year: Brandt Rydell
- Customer Service of the Year: Staff of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Taylor Area Businesswomen's Woman of the Year: Loretta Masters (pictured)
- Ambassador of the Year: Rhonda Redden with A Veteran's Storage
- Chair's Award: Mark Nibbelink with the McCrory-Timmerman Project
- Out-going Board Member: Theresa Pore with Top Hat Chimney Sweeps
It took so many people to produce this year's banquet and their talents, minds, thoughtfulness and skills are a blessing to our Chamber and community.
They included Deborah Parker of Citizens National Bank, Tammy Eulenfeld of Eulenfeld Interiors and Construction, Charlotte Albert of A&B Sheet Metal, Rhonda Redden of A Veteran's Storage, Diana Phillips, Loretta Patschke of Patschke and Patschke Real Estate, Kris Phipps, Jared Yurt and Mark Martinez of Renegade Studios, Richard Stone of RTS Connect, Ron Braley of Agora Community Connections, Cliff Olle of Old Taylor High, Regina Carlson of Rotary Club of Taylor, Lisa Whisenant of Taylor Area Business Women, and many others who served on prize patrols and serving meals at the Expo.
We look forward to seeing you all in person next year!