At Temple B'nai Chaim, there are two Congregational meetings each year, held in November and May. This is your opportunity to hear what's going on, ask questions and get to know one another.
The TBC Semi-Annual Congregational Meeting is Thursday, November 19, 2020. Remember, to join this meeting you will need to register on ZOOM!
Please come participate in our community! A quorum of member families is required to conduct TBC business.
Note: TBC committee reports and the minutes from the prior Congregational Meetings are linked at the bottom of the page below.
Opening D'var, Cantor Dunkerley
Approval of Minutes
- Vote to approve minutes from the May 2019 Congregational Meeting
- Vote to approve minutes from the November 2019 Congregational Meeting
- Vote to approve minutes from the May 2020 Congregational Meeting
- Cantor’s Report, Cantor Dunkerley
- Treasurer's Report, Debra Case
- President's Report, June Mara
- Approve By-Laws Revisions (David Schwartz, Susan Farber)
- Moving Forward (June Mara, Susan Farber, Cantor Dunkerley)
As the meeting will be conducted on Zoom - there will be 2 ways to ask questions;
2. Use the chat function during the meeting and we will address them within allotted discussions.
To submit your vote at the appropriate times:
1. An electronic poll will open displaying the choices available
2. Each family has 1 vote - you will be able to make your choice and then submit. Once the vote is entered, the system will not allow you to change it or submit a second vote.
3. Voting will remain open throughout the call and will also remain open via email to email@example.com for 15 days for us to conduct official TBC business (per the bylaws)
The following documents will be posted to Google Drive and can be accessed starting on November 6 at this link:
Minutes for the TBC Congregational Meeting, May 2019
Minutes for the TBC Congregational Meeting, November 2019
Minutes for the TBC Congregational Meeting, May 2020
TBC By-Laws, Effective July 1, 2021
Committee Reports, November 2020
TBC Treasurer’s Report, November 2020