Temple B'nai Chaim Annual
May 22, 2022
7:30pm via Zoom
The TBC Congregational Meeting will take place tonight at 7:30 pm on Zoom. Remember, to join this meeting you will need to register on ZOOM!
At Temple B'nai Chaim, there are two Congregational meetings each year, held in November and May. This is your opportunity to hear what's going on, vote on important issues, ask questions and get to know one another.
Please come participate in our community! A quorum of member families is required to conduct TBC business. Attendance will be taken on Zoom.
**Please make every effort to attend and participate in these critical conversations.**
To respect everyone's time, we hope to keep this meeting to no more than 1 1/2 hours. Please review the agenda prior to the meeting. Submit any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting. That way we can incorporate responses to those questions in our live remarks. We will take questions at the meeting and look forward to your input.
Opening D'var, Cantor Harriet Dunkerley
- Approve minutes of November Semi-annual Congregational Meeting and Special Congregational Meeting held in February 2022
- President's Report, June Mara
- Treasurer's Report, Deb Case, Rudy Escalante
- Year to date report
- Discussion and Vote on Proposed Budget
- Cantor's Report, Cantor Harriet Dunkerley
- Vote on Proposed Slate for Executive Committee and Board of Trustees July 1 2022 - June 30, 2024
- Vote on revisions to the by-laws to lower the Capital Fund minimum to $25,000 (from $50,000)
- Vision for the future
The slate on which we will be voting is as follows:
June Mara, 2nd term as President
Joe Sondheimer, First Vice President
Elise Serby, 2nd term as Second Vice President
Susan Farber, 2nd term as Secretary
Cindy Baulsir, 2nd term as Immediate Past President
Lew Bender, Third Vice President will be entering the second year of his first term.
We have not yet identified a Treasurer
Trustees At Large
Richard Lerner and Julia Saunders will be entering the second year of their first terms.
We have not yet identified two trustees.
As the meeting will be conducted on Zoom - there will be 2 ways to ask questions:
Submit questions to email@example.com in advance.
- Use the chat function during the meeting and we will address them within allotted discussions.
To submit your vote at the appropriate times:
- An electronic poll will open displaying the choices available
- Each family has 1 vote - you will be able to make your choice and then submit. Once the vote is entered, the system will not allow you to change it or submit a second vote.
Voting will remain open throughout the call and will also remain open via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for 15 days for us to conduct official TBC business (per the bylaws).