A recent Office Depot/OfficeMax Survey of over 1000 employees in the US asked the question: How can employers better introduce new technologies?
Here is how they responded:
- Provide more training (69%)
- Provide more IT support staff (44%)
- Increase the amount of time to adapt to new technologies (36%)
- Introduce new technologies less frequently (16%)
- Introduce fewer technologies overall (12%).
Although there is much to unpack here, with each of these, I want to take a little time on the first response: Provide more training.