As quality early childhood education is paramount to build lifelong learners, the BECC is working to support ALL Broomfield licensed providers with quality coaching to improve relationships and education delivery, along with materials to enhance the learning environment. There is new funding available! Take these steps to take the quality of your business to the next level!
2019 - 2020 grant applications are now open!
- Colorado Shines Quality Improvement Program (CSQI)
- Capital Improvement
- Hardship Quality Improvement Program (HSQI)
BASE LINE REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANT
- Level 2-5 in Colorado Shines
- Current CCCAP Contract with the Department of Human Services
- Have a Colorado Shines Quality Improvement Rating within 18 months of funding approval
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Money for quality improvement materials
- Professional Development
- Quality Improvement Coaching
- Colorado Shines Quality Improvement Rating
TO SEE IF YOUR PROGRAM IS ELIGIBLE, PLEASE CONTACT US:
If you are a parent, or work with parents with children in child care, ask about the quality of the child care and preschool. Encourage the providers to participate with this program to help increase quality of care and learning!